Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Actor out of work

Well, I made the extremely long drive to Michigan for the holidays. I actually did it over three days this time around. It started with a short drive to NH to visit my friend Josh, where he promptly took me out to dinner. It had been quite a while since I had been out for a nice steak dinner. Afterward I was able to give him his xmas present. And here it is on him:

downsized_1219091103.jpg

I took my time getting to the Canadian border in NY, and finally got my car setup with EZpass before stopping near Buffalo at a Red Roof Inn. Hotels are kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. So I enjoyed it. But now, I've spent the past few days at my parents' house, and I'm going a bit stir crazy. The holidays will be here soon enough though. I just need some things to do. I will certainly enjoy the actual holidays, but right now I am yearning to be back at my own place. The tree looks nice though.

the tree so far

No comments: