Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This is what you get

Some things are always nice. My parents did a particularly good job with my Easter Box this year: Cadbury Creme Eggs, Hershey's Special Dark Eggs, Green Peeps, Meijer brand jelly beans (because Starburst jelly beans have green apple instead of lime), Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs, and the required milk chocolate bunny (which I probably have ended up throwing away every year). I have to remember to call them later.

Easter Box 2008

Fingerless mittens!

DSCN3753

They have been done for about a week now. The second one had quite a bit more purple in it than I was expecting. I also think I cast off a bit too loosely on it. I have a whole bunch of this skein left, so I will probably make at least another pair with a different rib pattern across the top. I'm going to finish my Noro socks first though!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Very nice mitts. I keep thinking I should make myself a pair, since I don't like having my fingers covered while driving, but I've been trying to enforce project monogamy since I'm on a deadline for my wedding vest. Hopefully by next winter....