Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Harder Better Stronger Faster

The Thanskgiving holiday is finally here. This year is the first time I'll be spending it away from home, but I do at least get to spend it with some family. I'll be joining my Uncle Doug and Aunt Nancy in Massachussetts for food and football. Doug is legally blind and thus has a monster TV for what I consider to be the best football game of the year, the Lions against the Packers. It should be good. It's been a long time since I've seen any of Nancy's kids, and I'm pretty sure I've never seen any of her grandkids. I think they'll be fantastic, which is essential because Thanksgiving has been my favorite holiday since the post-Santa Claus era.

I managed to finish my first sock again. I'm amazed at how fantastic it feels to wear. My goal is to always be working on a pair of socks.

Pictures!

DSCN3577.JPG

DSCN3567.JPG

I really need to figure out how to take better pictures of finished objects. The lighting in my apartment is horrible, and my flash is way too bright. Oh well.

Apparently both the Sigur Ros DVD "Heima" and Daft Punk CD "Alive 2007" got their release dates pushed back until December 4th without me knowing. So instead I picked up "Discovery" by Daft Punk. And I'm not sure what to think of it yet. I like "Harder Better Faster Stronger" though. That much I know.

No comments: