Saturday, November 17, 2007

Montgomery bound

It's getting to be that time of year again, and by that I mean that I have to be thinking about what classes I'm taking next semester. I have about five options: statistical mechanics, continuum mechanics, string theory, quantum mechanics 1, and electrodynamics. I only need to take two of these. String theory doesn't interest me at all and I won't learn anything in electrodynamics thanks to the professor, so that eliminates two. Even though I've already taken quantum 1, I feel like I could really use a refresher, but I've also been urged to just make sure I get all of my classes out of the way as soon as possible. And I have a feeling that is really good advice. So I guess it's stat mech and continuum mechanics for me.

And just a short update on the knitting front, I have about 3/4 of my third attempt at my first sock done. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it over the break.

No comments: